HOW TO STAY YOUNG
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight, and
and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening,
whatever. Never let the brain idle. ‘An idle mind is the devil’s
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person,
who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are
7. Surround yourself with what you love , whether it’s family, pets,
keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable,
improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don’t take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next
county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every
opportunity. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER : Life is not measured
by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take
our breath away.
And if you don’t send this to at least 8 people – who cares?
But do share this with someone.
We all need to live life to its fullest each day!!
Worry about nothing, pray about everything!!!
Source – Via Email 🙂 I’ve kept the right friends!