Expect Sadness, like you expect rain, Both Cleanse You.
Superb Inspiration of understanding where crisis to body and mind comes from. It isn’t the way you generally think about it from a very medical perspective. “If a disease comes, it must be taken away, analyzed, dissected and finally discarded”, medical world would say. See what Mr Bernard Jensen would. Beautiful!
You can also check out Bernad Jensen’s books on Amazon itself, an amazing amount of natural knowledge disseminated in a consumable way.
Here are 4 levels we eat at. It isn’t eating only, but also the way we consume and react/respond to energy outside of us. Energy = people, places, situations,etc. Food is just an indicator of our own selves. If we want to be calm or are generally calm, we’d automatically choose that kind of energy or strive to maintain that kind of energy (calmness). So goes for those who are aggressive, angry, depressed, etc. “Like attracts Like”.
This wonderful 4 levels of eating awareness are by Dr. Ed Bauman. Do check out his website for more details. Also, The Health Awareness Centre (Mumbai, India) does the same and much more. Check THAC out for holistic awareness from a food, personal, emotional, mental and ecological stand point.
What Level are you at?
Practice the pause.
When in doubt, Pause.
When angry, Pause.
When stressed, Pause.
And, when you Pause, Pray.
Things that excite aren’t random, they are connected to your purpose. Follow Them!
This lovely Inspiration is from ThinkGrowProsper.
When it IS the Original Medicine that humans have been using for thousands of years. Chemical medications were discovered about 100 years ago!
A beautiful Inspiration.
Life doesn’t always introduce you to the people you WANT to meet Sometimes, Life puts you in touch with the people you NEED to meet to Help You, to Hurt You, to Guide You, to Leave You, to Love You and to gradually Strengthen You into the Person You Were Meant to Become.
You aren’t here for Temporary Love, You’ve come here for things much Greater than your mind would let you Believe!
Thank you Guruji’s for the Inspiration.
– Paramhansa Yoganandaji
I’m learning everyday to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be, to inspire me and not terrify me.
Definition provided by Buddhist Lamas…
1. A Happy Soul stops trying to change others, but instead focus on changing self.
2. A Happy Soul is one who accepts people for who they are.
3. A Happy Soul is one who understands that everyone is right in one’s own perspective.
4. A Happy Soul is one who learns to “let go”.
5. A “Happy Soul is one who is able to drop expectations from every relationship and gives for the sake of giving.
6. A Happy Soul is one who understands that whatever we do, we do it for our own peace.
7. A Happy Soul is one who stops proving to the world, how intelligent one is.
8. A Happy Soul is one who does not seek approval from others.
9. A Happy Soul is one who stops comparing with others.
10. A Happy Soul is one who is at peace with oneself.
11. A Happy Soul is one who is able to differentiate between “need” and “want” and is able to let go of one’s wants.
12. A Happy Soul is one who stops attaching “happiness” to material things.
*Here’s wishing all, a life of a Happy Soul…!!*