Someone asked me,
“Who hurt you?”
“My own expectations”
What a beautiful explanation for the mind which lacks understanding. I see my little mind arguing, this makes it shut up. Thank you, Universe for the apt explanation 🙂
Faith is like a small lamp in a dark forest. It does not show everything at once but gives enough light for the next step to be safe!
“Stress is a situation which arises when the Self-belief in its own power IS LESSER THAN THE SITUATION”
1. Intelligence leads to arguments.
Wisdom leads to settlements.
2. Intelligence is power of will.
Wisdom is power OVER will.
3. Intelligence is heat, it burns.
Wisdom is warmth, it comforts.
4. Intelligence is pursuit of knowledge, it tires the seeker.
Wisdom is pursuit of truth, it inspires the seeker.
5. Intelligence is holding on.
Wisdom is letting go.
6. Intelligence leads you.
Wisdom guides you.
7. An intelligent man thinks he knows everything.
A wise man knows that there is still something to learn.
8. An intelligent man always tries to prove his point.
A wise man knows there really is no point.
9. An intelligent man freely gives unsolicited advice.
A wise man keeps his counsel until all options are considered.
10. An intelligent man understands what is being said.
A wise man understands what is left unsaid.
12. An intelligent man sees everything as relative.
A wise man sees everything as related.
13. An intelligent man tries to control the mass flow.
A wise man navigates the mass flow.
14. An intelligent man preaches.
A wise man reaches.
Intelligence is good
but wisdom achieves better results.
The First Step of Change is to Become Aware…
…of Your OWN Bullshit!
Not only is this a Lifelong Process, it is a Lives long process.
Interesting Responses from friends:-
People are so far up their own asses, it’s tough for them to smell their bullshit.
“The ego should quality but the soul wants quantity”
The ever, constant struggle between the frontman showman self VS the inner true self. To whom do you pay heed to the most and why? What is the meaning of this balance for you?